How to Enroll at UEI Global
We welcome your interest in pursuing your education at UEI Global. Our Counselors are prepared to meet with you and help you develop your personal plan for career success. To get started, simply follow these admissions guidelines.
Complete your new student application by:
- Contacting us.Fill out the Enquiry form under the Counselling Request section. Once your information is received, one of our counselors will contact you to fix your personal interview. Or, simply call the Institute you are interested in attending and fix a personal interview and tour with a counselor there.
- Meeting for an interview with our counselor. You will also receive an Institute tour and meet with the Deputy Director of the Institute.
Contact us today to get started at UEI Global and to learn more about the admissions process.
Rules & Regulations
1.Candidates should read the prospectus carefully before filling in the application form. Application form should be filled in by the candidate's own hand writing in English only.
2. One Passport size photo should be affixed on the application form and 6 passport size photographs separately attached with the application form without any attestation.
3. Name of the candidate and the address to which communication to be sent should be stated in capital letters. Permanent address should be given for communication.
4. All the documents mentioned in Section F of the application form should be duly submitted.
5. No column of the application form should be left blank.
6. Admission will be given subject to the eligibility of the candidate.
Refund of Fees
Fees once paid is not refundable for any reason whatsoever. Only 50% of Registration fees will be refunded in case cancellation of admission is sought one week prior to the commencement of the class. Thereafter, no refund shall be entertained or payable.
Cancellation of Admission
UEI Global reserves its right to cancel the admission of a successful candidate under any of the following circumstances:
In case the fee is not deposited by the stipulated date.
In case the candidate fails to join a particular program by the stipulated date, after the fee has been paid.
In case any student is found to be misbehaving or any other issue regarding discipline at any point of time.
4. In case any student is found to be indulged, admission shall be cancelled and shall be expelled from the institute.
5. No fees shall be refunded in such circumstances.
Right of Alteration/Modification
- Management/University reserves its right to alter or modify subjects/curriculum of any of the program to attain the objective of excellence. UEI Global reserves its right to change the fee structure.
- UEI Global reserves its right to modify, alter or include any other rules and regulations that may be deemed fit in the interest of the institution.
Any dispute pertaining to admission or any matter as a student or alumnus of UEI Global shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of New Delhi.
All Demand drafts/cheques be made in the name of UEI Global.
Any award of Certification will be subject to payment of fees & charges in full.
Any Govt. taxes or levies will be extra as applicable.
No dispute shall be raised after the expiry of 30 days from the date on which the process of admission and for selection is completed. All candidates shall be bound by the above mentioned rules and regulation of UEI Global.
Terms and Conditions for Placements
After the student successfully completes the program, there will be 3 interview opportunities provided to them across the sector. These interview opportunities shall be made available within 6 months of the student completing the program successfully.It is in the best interest of the student to prepare suitably during and after the program completion to appear adequately for the interviews.
Successful completion includes the following
The student should have acquired the requisite academic grades - Min. 60% in the assessments & 75% attendance in their academic tenure.
The student should have had NO disciplinary actions suggested/ taken against him/her during his/ her academic stay at UEI Global.
The student should have completed all training/visits as part of the training to the designated places allocated suitably by UEI Global. The student should have had NO complaints against him/ her regarding the fee dues.
- Default of even ONE installment shall disqualify the student for any interview opportunity and UEI Global shall have NO obligation towards this student for placement.
- The student has NO right to suggest his/ her preference of an employer or a category of employers.
UEI Global is under NO obligation to meet the compensation or the employer choice/preference of location by the student.